Monday, June 7, 2010

Another $10 off $10 purchase at Medco!


I haven't tried to order anything again but there is another code out for MEDCO existing customers. Just enter code DR10 at checkout to get $10 off of $10. Remember shipping is only $0.99. The other code went fast so I thought I post this before I placed an order. I will come back and let you know what I ordered if it worked for me!
WAHOO! Works for me. Here is what I ordered. Will go perfect for my husband's Father's day gift basket! (thanks, sd)

Name
Qty.
Savings
Total
AXE DRY
Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Kilo, Kilo - 2.7 oz
in stock
1
$1.50
$3.49

CytoSport
Muscle Milk Shake, Vanilla Creme - 4 ea
in stock
1
$3.50
$7.49

We make gift-giving easy:
Ship this order as a gift.
Subtotal:
$
10.98
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping:
$
0.99
Estimated Tax:
$
0.00
Discount:
-$
10.00
Total:
$
1.97
Total Savings:
$

No comments:

Post a Comment