Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Okay so I have noticed like every blog I visit(and I visit a ton of them) have Wordless Wednesday and I thought I would start this for every Wednesday. I have to admit mine may not be wordless because I like explaining things way to much but here goes.
This is a picture of my son on the Polar Express Train a few weeks ago in Branson. It was pretty high and not much of a bargain so that' why you guys didn't see it on here ;) The kids loved it though. This is also where we think they caught the H1N1 virus....

Okay and this is a picture of me and my daughter. It was taken this summer at Perdido Key(love it there) while we were on the dolphin cruise. Another non-bargain...It was like a 4 hour ride on a boat looking for dolphins. Not fun with a 3 and 2 year old!


Well, I think I failed miserably for Wordless Wednesday. Thank goodness I usually just post bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment