Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mall deals!

All my deals were found at Central Mall in Fort Smith, Arkansas. All these stores should have the same price everywhere. I didn’t put my total before tax since every town is different. My total before sales and coupons would have been $184.69 but I only paid $42.48. Almost 75% in savings!!!! HAVE FUN SHOPPING!!!- (thanks to MammaLovesToSave's blog for this idea!)




Victoria’s secret- Click HERE to become a Pink Nation member to get a Free tank top with pink purchase plus $10 off $50 pink purchase. Click HERE to play the instant win game to win a $10 certificate. Click HERE to get a free beauty lip gloss with any purchase!

I got a $10 Pink perfume(normally $15) plus a beauty lip gloss for free($7 value). (They have some items for only $5 so
I got Pink lotion for $10 (normally $15) and my free black tank top(perfect for the gym!)(normally $10)
I also got another Pink perfume($10) FREE with coupon from instant win!(normally $15)
I did have to do all of these in separate transactions!

***So retail would have been $62 but I only paid $20 before tax!!! ***




Bath and Body Works
Click HERE for Free item(up to a $13 value) with a $10 purchase.


I bought 2 3-pack lotion gift sets for $5 each and then bought a candle normally $22 that was on sale for $12.

***So retail would have been $32 but I only paid $10 before tax!!!***




Hallmark
Use the $5 coupon from HERE and I also had my husband use one since it prints out 2 and you can only use one…

They are having a sale on wrapping paper that if you buy 1 then you get one for $0.99. So I bought one at $4.99 and one at $0.99.

***So retail would have been $9.98 but I only paid $0.98!!!***



Children’s place.
I use the 15% off coupon HERE .
Honestly I couldn’t find that much . I have better luck in the summer but I did manage to get a $5 rugby sweater(normally $14.75) next year for my son. . Plus sign up for their rewards and earn points for each dollar you spend.

***So retail would have been $14.75 but I only paid $4.25***


Things Remembered.
Used the $5 off coupon HERE
They have ornaments on sale for $8 (normally $15) plus personalized for my grandma’s name was only $2.

***So retail my total would have been $17 but I only paid $5!!!***


Waldenbooks/Borders
They had a TON of bins that had stuff for only $1!!! I bought my son a dinosaur book(normally $7.99), 2-self adhesive photo albums(nice ones!!!)(normally $17.99). Plus I bought my son a dinosaur bookmark that looks like the t-rex is moving. It was $4.99 but I used the 30% off coupon HEREwhich made it $3.50.

***So retail would have been $48.96 but I only paid $6.50!!!***














Be sure to leave a comment and tell me if you find some great deals too!!!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment