Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Become an All You Reality Checker

I haven't talked alot about All You magazine on here but this is the magazine where I get lots of my great coupons from. It is sold at wal-mart for just over $2.00.
I was checking out their website one day and they have a thing called All You Reality Checkers.You get lots of different things for joining(for FREE)

By joining their online community, you will receive their newsletter and you may get the opportunity to:

Share and receive tips and advice
Appear in ALL YOU magazine or on allyou.com
Participate in surveys
Test new products for FREE
Have your voice heard


I recently had the opportunity to read a book from them called The Cross-Country Quilters. All for FREE. It was such a GREAT book too. They also sent me a full size can of Folgers coffee to enjoy while reading my book. Wahoo be a reality checker

No comments:

Post a Comment