Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Opinion Outpost-Make easy money!


So I wanted to try this out before I told you guys about it. I have been doing it for a few weeks now and I LOVE it! At Opinion Outpost you do surveys for points. Once you get 50 points you can either get a $5 amazon gift card instantly or request a $5 check!


I know you're probably saying that it will take awhile to get 50 points but the surveys are worth at least 20 points each. I did one the other day for 74 points!!!


It is completely free to sign up for. I get about 2 surveys a day. Some I don't qualify for and others I do. Click HERE to sign up!(note: I do get points for referrals- just want to be honest with you guys ;) )

2 comments:

  1. I love your honesty in both aspects. About how many points you can get and how easy it is and that you do get referrals. I mean you definitely should by all the time and energy you put in this blog.

    ReplyDelete