Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Don't forget to sign up with Opinion Outpost.


I have mentioned this survey site once before but wanted to mention it again. I know alot of people are saving up for summer vacations and this is one of the ways we are doing it.


Opinion Outpost you do surveys for points. Those points equal up to money! So if the survey was was 20 points then you would receive $2.00! It's that easy! Most surveys are at least 20 points and take no time at all to complete. I did a survey a few days ago for 65 points and it took about 25 minutes. Some are longer and some are shorter. It will give you an estimate of how much time before you even start the survey!


I just received a check for $50 last week from them! This is gas money for our beach trip! Best of all it took no time at all. I just spend about 1-2 hours a week doing surveys after the kids go to bed.


If interested just click HERE to get started.(I do get referral points)

No comments:

Post a Comment