Thursday, October 15, 2009

Custom Mini Coins Purse-2 for $3.99 shipped!


Wow. This is a great deal! I ordered one of these when they had it one for $1.99 shipped. You get to upload 2 of your pictures to go on the coin purse. These would make such a great Christmas gift for a female family member! I am now almost done with Chirstmas shopping. Wahoo!!!!! To get the discount at check out enter code COINPURSE399. Hurry because this offer expires on the 22nd!


This is a fine example of a miniature sized purse for loose change that is easy to take around and also fits nicely into any handbag. This purse is fully customizable on both sides and is perfect for those of you who want to be more freed up with its conveniently sized design that fits not only coins, but bills and credit cards.
Made from 100% polyester
Double sided printing
Designed to fit loose change, bills and credit cards
Approximate dimensions 4.5" x 2.75" (W x H)


6 comments:

  1. I have to scan a certain pic, then I'll be ready to order. But I had a question. After putting in the code, it says I would get 2 for $3.99 shipped (and no quantity limit!) but at the bottom it still has a shipping charge. Have you ordered these and did you get charged the shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ordered from them this time but it should be free shipping. I try to find a contact email and talk to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that the shipping does come off. I ordered 4 and the total was $7.98. Thank you so much for sharing this find, they will be going towards Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for letting me know! These do make great Christmas gifts! I will be ordering some this weekend for grandma's in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they offer this sale very often. I was too late to get the promotion but would love to order these. Also can you post a link to the website because I click on the link and it won't bring it up. Thanks so much...love your blog...found you from babycenter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do these deals from time to time.I will keep my eye out for another great deal on these. Here is the direct link. http://www.artscow.com/
    Right now they have 30% discount on all personalized gifts. DISCOUNT30P
    Here is a link to their promotions going on. The pillows look like a great deal! http://www.artscow.com/promote/fcfs.aspx

    ReplyDelete