Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm back :) With some Pie!



Hey everybody! I see most of you have stuck with me thru my leave of absence :) Wahoo! Well since this is my 1st post back I thought I bring some dessert. A TidyMom is have a Pie party on her blog so I thought I'd attempt a pie! This cost me a total of $3.48 to make! Not bad for 3 desserts in 1!


Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Pie


INGREDIENTS

1 Box of chocolate cake mix

1 Roll of chocolate chip cookie dough(Use coupon HERE)

1 Pie crust(Deep Dish)

1 can of icing


DIRECTIONS

1. Thaw Pie crust according to package.

2. While thawing pie crust, mix cake mix according to package.

3. Take 1/2 of the cookie dough and press into the bottom of the pie crust. 4. Pour cake mix onto the pressed cookie dough, only till it is about 2/3 full as cake will rise.
5. Cook at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

6. Let cool and frost with as much frosting as you like!

Be sure to check out Tidy Moms Pie Party and if you love hers you will love Confessions of a Cookbook Queens blog too!





2 comments: