Wow! Right now if you are a mom you can sign up for Hallmark's emails(for free!) and be able to print out a coupon for $10 off your purchase of $10 or more! This is such a great coupon to use to buy Christmas cards or a Christmas gift! Just click HERE to fill out your information!
Right now you can get a FREE download of Martha Stewart's Thanksgiving Recipe Cookbook! I love Martha Stewart and just watched her Thanksgiving special on Food Network! Just click HERE to get your free download.
I love this coupon because Starbucks is a little high ;) HERE is a coupon for BOGO Free Holiday Drink for November 18th to the 21st from 2-5pm. There are alot of Holiday Drinks to choose from! It'll be so nice tomorrow to have because its been cold and rainy here in Arkansas!
Hey everybody! I see most of you have stuck with me thru my leave of absence :) Wahoo! Well since this is my 1st post back I thought I bring some dessert. A TidyMom is have a Pie party on her blog so I thought I'd attempt a pie! This cost me a total of $3.48 to make! Not bad for 3 desserts in 1!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Pie
1 Box of chocolate cake mix
1 Roll of chocolate chip cookie dough(Use coupon HERE)
1 Pie crust(Deep Dish)
1 can of icing
1. Thaw Pie crust according to package.
2. While thawing pie crust, mix cake mix according to package.
3. Take 1/2 of the cookie dough and press into the bottom of the pie crust. 4. Pour cake mix onto the pressed cookie dough, only till it is about 2/3 full as cake will rise.
5. Cook at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
6. Let cool and frost with as much frosting as you like!
So sorry for the lack of posts!!! Stuff has been going with my family and work picked up too! I am starting this week to be back with GREAT deals! I plan on doing some great giveaways in December too! Stay tuned!!!!!!